The Scrum Master role involves understanding the Agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
* Forecast sprint iterations with the Product Owners and concerned business partners
* Coach individuals in Agile processes and tools
* Help teams to clarify goals and activities to be on-track
* Ensure the correct use of scrum process
* Monitor and eliminate team conflicts
* Manage entire work streams
* Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
Scrum Master-Senior Consultants are required to have:
* Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
* Relevant consulting or industry experience managing and delivering large scale custom development or systems integration projects using Agile delivery methodology;
* Minimum of 4 years working in an Agile environment as a Scrum Master;
* Intimate knowledge of Agile and Scrum with proven experience coaching, mentoring and teaching junior Agile practitioners;
* Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies;
* Ability to work independently and on teams, planning and managing multiple assignments;
* Strong oral and written communication skills;