• Must have very good analytical skills to analyze requirements to develop both positive and negative testing scenarios.
• Understand user acceptance testing documentation requirements by working closely with corporate ITS QA and corporate Quality and Compliance representatives, maintaining the user acceptance documents according to corporate SOPs.
• Responsible for managing user acceptance documentation review, storage, versioning and signature collection. Interact with end users to gather business requirements and information and transcribe them into user acceptance testing requirements.
• Perform, verify and document the final user acceptance testing associated with the migration of artifacts from source to target systems.
• Ensure that Quality and performance metrics are for user acceptance testing are defined, tracked and reported.
• Required Bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical Science OR related field of study