Maintain and Manage the scope of requirements for the Pega application/platform.
Lead the business teams & development teams in gathering requirements and implementing requirements leveraging the Pega system software
Ensure documented use cases represent business needs & requirements
Responsible for decisioning high performing solutions on the Pega Platform.
Apply design principles of Decision strategies, Next-Best-Action and Predictive Analytics
Document business rules & design and configure rules & flows.
Assist with class structure design from the perspective of the business needs
Function as a technical business analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs
Communicate w/ internal teams and clients to deliver functional requirements like screen and interface designs
Interact with and communicate product requirements to architects, engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and other stakeholders
Understand the full end-to-end impacts of an initiative and have the ability to identify any impacts to other cross-functional teams/applications; work on production issue resolutions
Partnering with the development leads to ensure that system is scalable, tuned for performance, and operationalized
Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, and Architects in scoping and sizing of projects.
Experience with software architecture design and SOA services implementation
Demonstrates strong analysis and design skills on development for products and services that include front end and back end integration.
Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to functional specifications/User stories/etc for Pega applications.
Excellent oral, written, documentation skills; experience in executive presentations.
Object Oriented (OO) experience
Must be a good team player.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Pega software & functional design using Pega.
- Proficient in DCO tools & techniques for capturing Business Requirements for Pega applications
- Strong technical and communication skills;
- Presentation, flowcharting, documentation expertise
- Pega CPBA/CSA/CSSA/CPDC certifications
- Adept in best practices on BPM development methodologies, process re-engineering, process modeling & Pega platform adoption
- In depth understanding of PRPC tools & framework
- Experience using Pega frameworks & functional design for medium to large scale projects
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers, not just Pega.
- Working knowledge of Decision strategies, Next-Best-Action and Predictive Analytics
- Prior Verizon experience.
- Pega certification is a plus.