· Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows etc.
· Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations with client and onsite / offshore teams
· Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key stakeholders focused on gaining consensus and final business approval
· Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
· Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
· Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
· Retirement industry knowledge focusing on Defined Contribution Plans including 401k, 403b and other plan types
· Understanding of Retirement Plan Process Flows and Administration
· Recordkeeping Software, Plan Documents, Plan Provisioning including Eligibility, Auto Enroll, Contributions, Loans, Withdrawals
· Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies – Preferred