· Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows etc.
· Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations with client and onsite / offshore teams
· Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key stakeholders focused on gaining consensus and final business approval
· Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
· Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
· Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
· 7+ years of business analysis experience, preferably in retirement Insurance with 2+ years.
· Should have working experience with
· Retirement industry knowledge focusing on Defined Contribution Plans including 401k, 403b and other plan types
· Understanding of Retirement Plan Process Flows and Administration
· Recordkeeping Software, Plan Documents, Plan Provisioning including Eligibility, Auto Enroll, Contributions, Loans, Withdrawals
· Should be able to carry out independent and extensive requirement analysis for retirement insurance product by linking various existing design documentation.
· Should be able to link different business components or designs and derive comprehensive business understanding for high quality designs.
· Should have thorough understanding of various SDLC models with knowledge & exposure in the functional areas of underwriting, policy administration and
· Should be proficient in all phases of requirements management (including gathering, analyzing, detailing and tracking requirements)
· Certification from any recognized insurance institute is preferable - ALMI / FLMI - Preferred
· Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies – Preferred