Job Code : BSA-20-0053
Positions : 1
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Key Skills :
3 years ago
• Manage multiple projects of medium to large scale through sprints/iterations and phases of the project. Requirements gathering from the business users and ability to work with the business partners on clear and concise project status and communications
• Facilitate sprint planning, release planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and other related events
• In partnership with the product owner work with scrum team on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition, the definition of a minimal viable product, and continuous refinement and prioritization of the product backlog.
• Communicating team metrics per agile tracking system and providing transparency regarding sprint/release progress to all teams and management.
• Facilitate discussion, conflict resolution, and having an ability to track and remove impediments efficiently
• Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase velocity by providing direction for project activities to ensure successful implementation provide strategic thinking and tactical execution and promote a collaborative team environment that fosters experimentation, creativity, and innovation.
• Update company program management systems for status, assist in the preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts, and resource capacity planning.
• Digital project background experience and Insurance Industry experience is a plus
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or closely related field.