Preferred experience in Microstrategy,
Cognos, and/or Azure Devops (not required)
Marketing or Gaming experience is a HUGE plus!
Basic Qualifications :
Additional Skills :
Job Description :
· Responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance of a standardized requirements documentation and user stories.
· Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff members.
· Analyzes, makes recommendations, creates charts, diagrams and graphs to assist in analysis.
· Simulates or recreates problems to resolve operational deficiencies.
· Recommends procedures and controls for problem prevention.
· Understand user needs and able to articulate requirements through user stories.
· Develops and maintains problem databases.
· Design systems and training programs.
· Coordinates installations with user departments.
· Leads implementations and rollouts.
· Leads post implementation audits.
· Interfaces with vendors regarding new product evaluation contract T&Cs and troubleshooting issues.
· Develops Processes & Procedures and general standards.
· Researches new applications or technologies.
· Develops, reviews and approves technical documentation.
· Prepares detailed functional specifications.
· Performs resource and contingency planning with respect to technology applications.
· Serve as a subject matter expert as well as a resource and lead to Systems Analysts I, II.
· Performs troubleshooting in the form of problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up.
· Provides tier III support as needed; performs root cause analysis and develops checklists.
· Monitors system and application performance.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have at least 7 years of experience gathering system requirements from users and business owners, translating them into detailed requirements documentation, ensuring that business rules are clearly defined through workflow diagrams, business needs are documented and validating that limitations or risks are understood.
· Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
· Experience with MS SQL Server is preferred.
· Experience with Agile project management tools is preferred.
· Scrum master experience is a plus.
· Gaming industry experience preferred.
· Must be a self-starter and work independently with little guidance.
· Must have strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
· Must have strong customer service, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Works with architects and/or programmers to translate requirements into technical specifications.
· Proven ability to lead and mentor junior Analysts in requirements gathering and documentation.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.