“The scope of the work will span all of the Ashfield Advisory companies to implement the new Professional Services Automation tool (Financial Force). The role will primarily work with Andrew Windle who is a contractor we brought on board to lead the Advisory Operations aspects of the PSA project (Resource Management, Business Development, Project Management). This role will also work with members of the Vynamic team who are engaged on the project, as well as their counterparts from the other Advisory companies.
The support needed will span aspects of project management and delivery phase support. The activities may range from meeting notes and RAID follow-ups to the creation of key documents, gathering key details, meeting facilitation, and conducting analysis. As such, we are looking for someone with a broad skillset who is a team player.”
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- prior experience with Salesforce tools (Financial Force is a salesforce tool)
- Experience with Change management
- exposure to project management
- past experience with a consulting firm is a plus