Note: Please do not share Business Analyst/ Project Manager/ Scrum Master resume. Manager is looking for someone with strong experience working as Product Owner and has strong experience into Product Management with hands on in Scale Agile (Safe ), Agile Methodology/ Waterfall. Must have experience with JIRA & Rally.
• Bachelor's degree required (OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.)
• 8 or more years of experience in business and/or project delivery.
• Advanced knowledge of multiple technical software delivery methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall).
• Demonstrated experience with Jira (work item management tool)
• Demonstrated experience with Rally (work management tool)
• Demonstrated experience with SIPOC, Stakeholder Analysis and Gap Analysis
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applicable databases.
• Advanced knowledge of Change Management practices.
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of Process Engineering methodologies.
• Advanced proficiency with group facilitation and requirements elicitation.
• Advanced learning agility and a willingness to learn the HR domains.
Nice to Have:
• Experience in presentation development and delivery
• Experience with iGrafx process mapping tool
• Works under minimal supervision on complex efforts that can span a year or more.
• Works with multiple teams within a program, and occasionally may lead and provide oversight to other DPOs on larger efforts.
• Works with the Enterprise platform and/or multiple systems integration for major elements of technical infrastructure.
• Works Epic-level efforts that coordinate distribution to, and release across multiple scrum teams, within scaled Agile organizations as necessary.
• Serve as an expert in more than one particular business or system domain capable of leading development across multiple teams at the program level.
• Identifies, engages, influences and leads business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
• Works with business and Enterprise stakeholders to understand, validate and help shape business strategy and vision, and customer needs.
• Partners with sponsors, stakeholders, and IT to facilitate, define and document relevant business processes, gaining an advanced understanding of the needs, measures, and risks & controls for the improvement area.