Job Code : BSA-21-0074
Positions : 3
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Peapack, New Jersey, USA
Key Skills :
2 years ago
· • Own and manage the Information Protection and Risk Management (IPRM) Processes such as Compliance Solution Profile (CRP) assessment, Data Integrity and Electronic Record Electronic Signature (ERES) assessments and Supplier Control Assessment Process for software solutions.
· • Work in SAFe Agile framework with Product owners, Scrum Masters and Development team to deliver day to day tasks.
· • Create and maintain Validation & Verification Strategy for the applications.
· • Possess expertise on Good Documentation and Good Testing Practices
· • Responsible for end to end testing and verification of the application with a focus on automated testing and TDD (Test Driven Development).
· • Responsible for Functional Testing, Data Verification Testing, Automation & Performance Testing, UAT Testing etc., to ensure the application is working as per business needs.
· • Experience in Automated Testing and Data Intensive Testing (UFT or Selenium or SQL etc.) is a must
· • Find and track application defects during Testing Process and communicate to the Developers until resolve to release Defect free application to the End users.
· • Mentor the Business Users during the User Acceptance Testing and obtain business sign off on the application for Production Release.
· • Author and Manage the Validation Deliverables such as Test Plan, Requirement Verification Specifications, Verification Protocol, Verification completion Report etc., during the formal verification phase.
· • Facilitate and manage the Change Control Process with Technical and QA Teams for the deployment of the application version upgrades into different Environments.
· • Perform the Installation Verification during the application deployment process in QA and Production Environments.
· • Ability to work across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required. Windchill experience is must