2 use cases they’ll be working on:
1st use case is analytics workbench -> loading data into lake, Azure SQL, business rules applied to requirements gathering underway..
2nd - Pharmacy Data -> scheduled meetings with biz next week… Historically had CVS for pharma claims, moving to ESI. Bringing historical data and current into a unified data model, implement it, then deliver some analytics functionality off this data.
The System Analyst will own Use Case development and grooming process end-to-end.
This person will need to have experience with the Use Case life-cycle as follows:
1) Plan and conduct use case development sessions
2) Business user interviewing skills to elicit business requirements
3) Capture the use case in a standard (actor, action, response) format
4) Capture user acceptance criteria (how will the business test it) - requires documenting data specifications, test criteria (input/output, pass/fail, etc.)
5) Validate the documented use case with the business and technical teams to obtain buy-in
6) Maintain Use Case log in centralized tools (TFS, Azure DevOps story cards)
Most of the time the scrum master will assist the SA in schedulign and facilitating user meetings.